By Lisa Chung
Get unlimited beer tastings and enjoy live music at the third annual Annapolis Craft Beer and Music Festival for half the price.
Why we love it
- More than 35 breweries will be represented, such as Flying Dog and Goose Island
- Try top beers like Heavy Seas Cutlass Amber Lager (World Beer Cup award winner)
- Shop artworks and crafts by local artisans and specialty foods
Saturday, Sept. 13, 2014, 12-6 p.m.
Annapolis Craft Beer and Music Festival
Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
550 Taylor Ave.
Annapolis, MD 21401
- For $20 (reg. $40), get admission to the Annapolis Craft Beer and Music Festival on Saturday, Sept. 13, 12-6 p.m.
- Unlimited beer tastings from more than 35 breweries
- Access to seminars such as Craft Beer 101
- Souvenir beer glass
- Live music -- bring lawn chairs or a picnic blanket and unwind at The Pilsner Stage
Seminars are first come, first serve. Sign up at the Volunteer Tent when you arrive at the festival
Annapolis Hotel Sale:
Score up to 20% off hotel rates
at Westin Annapolis, located minutes from downtown Annapolis
The fine print
Redeem on Sept. 13, 2014 between 12-6 p.m. Reservations not required; present voucher on arrival to redeem. Date-specific event; all sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Valid for one person. Limit two purchases per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol; valid photo ID required.
See all terms