By Lisa Chung
Spend a leisurely afternoon enjoying three-course tea service and tour of Rosemont Manor, once host to Presidents Roosevelt, Eisenhower and Kennedy.
Why we love it
- Earns 4 stars on TripAdivsor whose users note the "excellent" teas and "cordial" staff
- Hear stories of presidential visits and see relics from the Civil War's Battle of Berryville
- Stroll the expansive grounds after tea
- "A restful retreat in the quiet hills of Northern Virginia" (Examiner.com)
May 21, 2014 - Aug. 31, 2014
Historic Rosemont Manor - Manor House Teas
16 Rosemont Manor Lane
Berryville, VA 22611
- For $39 (reg. $60), one person receives three-course tea service plus a tour of the manor
Savory course, such as Southern cucumber sandwiches with signature black tea
- Scone course, such as cheddar and bacon scone and seasonal sweet scone with Rosemont blend green tea
Sweets course, such as tiramisu bites, lime cookie and herbal ice cream with rose tea
For $75 (reg. $120), two people can get the same deal
For $145 (reg. $240), four people can get the same deal
For $285 (reg. $480), eight people can get the same deal
Stay awhile and save on one or two nights at the Historic Rosemont Manor
, plus breakfast, spa credit and winery passes, through Oct. 30.
The fine print
Valid May 21, 2014 - Aug. 31, 2014 ; select Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays. Check website for exact dates and availability. Reservations required; subject to availability. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Tax and gratuity of $5 will be collected upon arrival; please bring appropriate cash..
See all terms