By Lisa Chung
Taste award-winning wines and enjoy live music at the fifth annual Annapolis Arts Crafts and Wine Festival at 50% off.
Why we love it
- More than 20 wineries will be represented at the festival this year
- Try top-notch wines, such as pinot noir from Elk Run Vineyards and a variety of local wines
- Winemakers include BTI World Wine Championship winner Great Frogs
- Catch live jazz performances on both days
- Check out artworks and crafts by more than 100 artisans
June 7-8, 2014
Annapolis Arts Crafts and Wine Festival
Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
550 Taylor Ave.
Annapolis, MD 21401
- For $30 (reg. $60), get entry for two to the Annapolis Arts Crafts & Wine Festival
- Attend on either Saturday, June 7 or Sunday, June 8
- Get unlimited wine tastings from more than 20 Maryland wineries
- In an odd numbered group? Buy a single wine-tasting ticket for $15 (reg. $30)
The fine print
Redeem on Saturday, June 7 or Sunday, June 8. Valid for 2 wine-tasting tickets to the Annapolis Arts Crafts and Wine Festival. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
See all terms