By Travelzoo Staff
Subscribers can save up to 55% on a round of golf any day of the week through July at Marlton Golf Club, a "challenging and scenic" course (Washington Post).
Why we love it
- Includes cart, range balls and lunch for each person
- Examiner.com praises the "stellar green sites" on the second and 14th holes
- Just 35 minutes from downtown D.C.
- This 6200-yard, par-71 course sits on 150 wooded acres in Upper Marlboro
March 23, 2014 - July 31, 2014; certain blackout dates apply
Marlton Golf Club
9413 Midland Turn
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
- For $30 (reg. $61), reserve a tee time for one
- For $59 (reg. $121), reserve a tee time for two
- For $109 (reg. $242), reserve a foursome and save over $130
Cart rental and a bucket of range balls per person
- Lunch for each person at the clubhouse (entree, chips and a soda, regularly up to $7)
All golfers will receive a club hand towel to take home
Our Deal Experts have negotiated dozens of additional offers at top golf courses around the country. Plan your summer golf outing here
The fine print
Valid March 23, 2014 - July 31, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tee times can be reserved any time Monday-Friday and after 11 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Not available May 24-26. Call to reserve a tee time or go to marltongolf.com and follow site instructions to book; credit card required to make reservations online. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays including but not limited to Easter (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Valid for one, two or four people. Limit two total purchases per person. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms