By Travelzoo Staff
Spend an evening in the company of dozens of top D.C.-area women chefs and sample an extensive array of bites and drinks while saving nearly 50%.
Why we love it
- Sport cocktail attire for "Turn Up The Heat," benefiting the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance
- Enjoy bites, desserts and drinks from more than 50 top D.C.-area women chefs
- Critically praised participating restaurants include Graffiato, Marcel's, Zentan, Hank's Oyster Bar, the Columbia Room and RIS
Feb. 19, 2014, starting at 6 p.m.
Ovarian Cancer National Alliance
Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
1300 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, D.C. 20004
- For $139 (reg. $275) receive a General Admission ticket for one person to the "Turn Up The Heat" benefit gala
- As many bites and cocktails as you care to eat and drink
- Silent and live auctions
- Olympic gymnast and cancer survivor Shannon Miller is this year's special guest speaker
- Purchase multiple vouchers and reserve a table with a group of friends for the night
The fine print
Note: Limited number of vouchers available. May sell out. Redeem on Feb. 19, 2014 only. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. All guests must show photo ID to enter the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center.
See all terms