By Mark Fredenburg
Spend the day at "one of Washington's most amazing architectural spaces" (The Washington Post) with half off admission to the National Building Museum.
Why we love it
- Boasts a 4-star rating and 2013 Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor users
- A WaPo Editors' Pick for its "wealth of exhibits"
- Features hands-on exhibits for both adults and kids
- Located only four blocks from the National Mall
Feb. 12, 2014 - May 12, 2014
National Building Museum
401 F St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20001
- For $8 (reg. $16), get museum admission for two (based on adult tickets)
Access to temporary and permanent exhibitions devoted to the history of architecture, design and engineering
Make it a group outing and save more with admission for four for $16 (reg. $32)
This deal saves half off adult admission, but is still a savings on two child tickets (reg. $5 each).
The fine print
Valid Feb. 12, 2014 - May 12, 2014. Valid for tickets up to $8. Children 2 years old and younger are free. Limit two purchases per person; may buy one additional as a gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Tax, if applicable, is not included. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms