By Metra Farrari
Discover why Baltimore is nicknamed "Charm City" while overnighting at the newly remodeled Inn at the Colonnade with a deal that saves more than 35%.
Why we love it
- Located in the Charles Village neighborhood, across from Johns Hopkins University
- The Baltimore Museum of Art, housing Maryland's largest art collection, is a three-block stroll away and offers free admission
- The on-site restaurant Alizee serves modern American cuisine and "playfully elaborate creations" (Baltimore Sun)
- This pet-friendly hotel boasts a fitness center, an on-site spa and DoubleTree's signature freshly baked chocolate cookies
Inn at the Colonnade Baltimore
4 W University Pkwy
Baltimore, MD 21218
What's included & when
- Travel daily through Feb. 28 or Sundays-Mondays March 2-31; blackout dates apply
- $99 per night in a standard room with self parking
For $40 more nightly, select a package that includes an upgraded suite, $25 credit to Alizee American Bistro, self parking and breakfast for two
Complimentary Wi-Fi access
Our team has negotiated great deals on meals at luxurious spas
and exciting activities
in the Baltimore area.
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 410-235-5400 and ask for in-house reservations to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Not available on: Dec. 31; Feb. 13-15. Based on double occupancy. Additional occupants in the upgraded room package are $15 per night. This hotel is pet-friendly. Please click here to review the hotel’s pet policy. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms