By Metra Farrari
Tucked into a Victorian mansion on the shores of the Chesapeake Bay, the Sandaway Waterfront Lodging offers an exclusive deal saving nearly 50%.
Why we love it
- "A lovely property" according to Martha Stewart Living, on Maryland's eastern shore
- Standard rooms have period touches like four-poster beds and clawfoot tubs, while larger, upgraded rooms have sitting areas and private porches, many with water views
- Concierge.com highlighted the Editors' Pick property's "enormous trees shading a broad lawn that spills onto a private beach"
- Oxford, one of the state's oldest villages, is known for its fresh seafood; about 30 minutes away, St. Michaels has crab shacks, antique shops and a maritime museum
Sandaway Waterfront Lodging
103 West Strand Rd.
Oxford, MD 21654
What's included & when
- Travel midweek Nov. 3 - Jan. 20; weekends Nov. 22 - Jan. 17
- $129 for one night in a Waterfront Carriage, Water View Loft or Oxford Town View room, Sundays-Thursdays; two-night midweek stays are $199; a two-night stay Friday-Saturday is $229
$299 for two nights in an upgraded King Suite, Deluxe Waterfront King or Queen room, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals; $329 for two nights, Friday-Saturday
Daily light breakfast basket delivered to room
Free Wi-Fi in room and 1 p.m. late checkout (subject to availability)
Selection of hot beverages and snacks provided throughout the stay
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then refer to the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation at http://www.sandaway.com for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 13; Nov. 8-9; Dec. 2-5. Reservations are subject to availability and must be made by Oct. 12, 2013, to redeem full promotional value.
See all terms