By Erin Oliveri
Cooler weather and smaller crowds at the monuments and museums make late summer and fall a great time for Washington, D.C., sightseeing. Stay close to the must-see spots at 60% off.
Why we love it
- Tailor-made for family trips to D.C.; the deal is for a one-bedroom suite and is valid over weekends
- 500-square-foot suites provide comforts of home, with a kitchenette and separate living room with a sofa bed
- Location across the street from the Library of Congress and one block from the Metro
- Walk less than 10 minutes to the Capitol and Botanic Gardens
Capitol Hill Hotel
200 C Street SE
Washington, D.C. 20003-1909
What's included & when
- Thursdays-Sundays thru Sept. 29 or Nov. 1 - Dec. 29; Daily Oct. 13-15
- For $125 per night, stay in a one-bedroom suite with a separate living room and kitchenette
Price is for two adults and up to two children under 18
All guests receive complimentary continental breakfast and Wi-Fi
Includes a $10 daily credit to on-site market pantry
Our team has negotiated great deals on top restaurants
and exciting activities
in the Washington, D.C. area.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 202-543-6000 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 19-21, 28. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms