By Travelzoo Staff
Just down the road from Dupont Circle amid handsome townhouses and brownstones sits The Normandy Hotel, where guests will find that "despite the size, an innlike atmosphere prevails, and the small rooms are stylish and cozy" (Fodor's). Travelzoo subscribers can save 55% on stays here including breakfast for two.
Why we love it
- For $99 per night, drop your bags at this boutique hotel daily through September and Nov. 16 - Dec. 31. The lively shops, restaurants and galleries of Dupont Circle are less than a 10-minute walk from this hotel. Jump on the metro or take a seven-minute cab ride to the memorials and museums on the National Mall.
- A complimentary wine and cheese receptions is held in the lobby from 5-6 p.m. Although this hotel doesn't have a pool, guests are granted entry to several nearby pools.
The Normandy Hotel
2118 Wyoming Ave. NW
Washington, D.C. 20008
What's included & when
- Aug. 5, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013
- Escape to D.C. for 2 at a "small gem of a hotel" (Frommer's) near Dupont Circle at 55% off
- $99 per night in a Superior Queen or 2 Doubles room at The Normandy Hotel
- Includes continental breakfast for 2
- Enjoy an in-house complimentary wine and cheese reception in the evening
- Travel daily through September and Nov. 16 - Dec. 31
- Getting there: The hotel is 8 miles from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to Washington, D.C.
Our team has negotiated great deals on top restaurants
and exciting activities
in the Washington, D.C. area.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then use the link on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. You must purchase a voucher for each night of your stay. This deal is not available on: Aug. 20-21; Sept. 10, 18-21, 23-24, 27-28. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms