By Travelzoo Staff
As the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg draws near, escape to this momentous Pennsylvania town to recapture the events that unfolded a century and a half ago. For $99 per night, visit the Wyndham Gettysburg, Sundays-Thursdays through Sept. 12, or, for $179, stay two nights. This exclusive deal saves nearly 50% and includes two movie tickets at the hotel's on-site theater.
Why we love it
- Bearing classic Federal-style bones, the hotel offers two restaurants, an indoor swimming pool and the Gateway Theater featuring the latest Hollywood blockbusters.
- The hotel is 10 minutes from the Gettysburg National Military Park. Ride downtown on the local trolley to stop at the Visitors' Center to book tours of the 20,000-acre battlefield, declared "one of the most famous in the world" by Frommer's. Or take in the sights at nightfall on a candlelit ghost tour of Gettysburg.
- Washington, D.C., is a 1.5-hour drive away, and Philadelphia is less than a 2.5-hour drive away.
95 Presidential Circle
Gettysburg, PA 17325
What's included & when
- June 27, 2013 - Sept. 12, 2013
- Escape to the Wyndham Gettysburg at nearly 50% off
- $99 per night in a room with a king or 2 queen beds, Sunday-Thursday arrivals
- $179 for a 2-night stay, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
- 2 movie tickets ($17 value)
- Travel through Sept. 12
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 717-339-0020 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: June 30; July 1-4, 7, 21-23; Aug. 6-7. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms