By Travelzoo Staff
Take in the natural beauty of Kent Island on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, then retire overnight to the Historic Kent Manor Inn with an exclusive offer that saves nearly 55%.
Why we love it
- For $149, visit Sundays-Thursdays, June 16 - Sept. 30 or weekends for $30 more nightly. Two-night stays are $249 (arrive Sundays-Wednesdays). This offer includes daily buffet breakfast, a picnic lunch and a welcome bottle of wine.
- Located just off the Bay Bridge, this restored 1820s-era property offers rooms with English Country-style that might include a four-poster bed, window seat, balcony or walk-out porch. It spans 220 acres of woods and farmland -- a mile of which is along the shore. Hop on a bicycle, available to all guests, to explore the trails and gardens, or borrow a kayak to get a view from the water. In the evening, climb to the rooftop cupola for a panoramic view of Chesapeake Bay and Thomson Creek.
- Stevensville, Md., is 15 minutes from Annapolis, 45 minutes from Baltimore and an hour from Washington, D.C.
Historic Kent Manor Inn
500 Kent Manor Drive
Stevensville, MD 21666
What's included & when
- June 11, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- Escape for 2 at Maryland’s Historic Kent Manor Inn for nearly 55% off
- $149 per night, Sundays-Thursdays; weekends are $30 more
- $249 2-night stay, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
- Includes buffet breakfast daily, 1 picnic lunch and a welcome bottle of wine
- Bicycle and kayaks available for use
- Travel June 15 - Sept. 30
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this deal, the following dates are now sold out: September 10. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 410-643-5757 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Agents are available to take reservations daily 8am - 5:30pm. Not available on: July 6-7, 13-14; Aug. 2-3, 11-14, 25-28, 30-31; Sept. 13-14.Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms