By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to a luxe, 200-year-old manor house with a history of hosting the nation's most powerful politicians over the last century, including Presidents Roosevelt, Kennedy and Nixon.
Why we love it
- Walk these same hallowed halls with an exclusive deal for two at the Historic Rosemont Manor for $149 for a one-night stay. The package includes a welcome wine and cheese reception, passes to local vineyards and discounts at local merchants. This offer saves more than 60% on regular rates for travel Sundays-Thursdays through Nov. 26.
- Stay two nights for an extra $100. Upgrade to a two-night stay in a deluxe room for $299; or stay in a suite for $349 or private cottage for $399. All deals also include a choice of spa credit ranging from $30 toward any 50-minute treatment (starting at $95) up to $100 toward a choice of couples massage (starting at $190).
- Sitting on 60 acres of manicured gardens, the gracious manor house is outfitted with period furnishings and antiques. Guest rooms feature views of the grounds, and some have four-poster beds and claw-footed tubs. The upgraded deluxe guest rooms have a private balcony or reading nook, and the luxury suites are larger with a sitting area.
- The Byrd's Nest, a private cottage nestled among the trees, used to be the office of Virginia Senator Harry Byrd and features a soaking tub, kitchenette, a wood-burning fireplace and a porch with a swing.
- The area is widely known for its vineyards, Civil War battlefields, historic sites, golf courses and Shenandoah National Park. The nearby Snickers Gap offers a bird’s eye view of the entire Shenandoah Valley.
Historic Rosemont Manor
16 Rosemont Manor Lane
Berryville, VA 22611
What's included & when
- May 15, 2013 - Nov. 26, 2013
- Escape for 2 at Virginia's Historic Rosemont Manor for more than 60% off
- $149 per night in a standard room, or $249 for 2 nights
- $299 for 2 nights in a deluxe room with private balcony or reading nook
- $349 for 2 nights in a luxury suite with sitting area
- $399 for 2 nights in a private cottage
- Daily breakfast for 2
- Spa credit ranging from $30-$100, depending on the treatment
- 2 tasting passes to 2 local wineries
- Travel Sundays-Thursdays through Nov. 26; arrive Monday or Wednesday for 2-night stays
The fine print
Update: June 24-26 are no longer available for any rooms except the Byrd's Nest. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then use the link on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. (This deal is not bookable on a mobile device. Please use a PC.) Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms