By Travelzoo Staff
The boutique Hotel Brexton, located in the heart of Baltimore, offers an exclusive $99-per-night getaway for stays any day through March. This deal knocks 25% off current prices and more than 50% off peak summer stays.
Why we love it
- Each room is individually furnished and designed to provide a unique experience for each traveler. The building, which first opened as a residential hotel in 1881, is made of large brown stones that create a castle-like appearance from the outside and give off a calm historic feel on the inside.
- In the morning, start your day with a complimentary continental breakfast. Then, get tips from the helpful staff before venturing out in Baltimore. Hop on the shuttle downtown and experience the succulent seafood of the famous Inner Harbor or visit the famed aquarium. Or take a short jaunt to the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra and submerse yourself in the alluring music.
868 Park Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21201
What's included & when
- Dec. 26, 2012 - March 31, 2013
- Historic Baltimore boutique hotel escape for 2 at the Hotel Brexton
- $99 per night or $169 for 2 nights
- Travel daily through March, including weekends
- In summer this same room goes for $210 per night
- Includes daily continental breakfast and parking
- Buy multiple vouchers for longer stays
The fine print
Update: The following dates have now sold out: Feb. 15-17. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the resort directly at 443-478-2100 Mondays-Fridays from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. EST or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 31; Jan. 18-21. Complimentary parking is subject to availability. There is a daily fee for reserved parking. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms