By Metra Farrari
For $99 per night, escape to the "Old Country" at a boutique Irish hotel nestled in the heart of the historic district of Annapolis with a deal saving more than 45%.
Why we love it
- Offering a warm Irish welcome, the O'Callaghan Annapolis Hotel features bedroom furnishings imported from Ireland
- Order up a pint of Guinness at the on-site Irish pub, or dine at the John Barry restaurant, which serves a unique blend of traditional Irish fare and Maryland favorites
- Walk to local maritime attractions, including the U.S. Naval Academy, or hop on the free city trolley to sightsee
The O'Callaghan Annapolis Hotel
174 West St.
Annapolis, MD 21401
What's included & when
- Travel midweek through July 31; rates vary within the travel period and blackout dates apply
- $99 per night through April or $109 nightly, May-July
- Accommodations are in a King or Double Queen room for two
Includes breakfast for two ($22) and parking for one car ($20)
$15 F&B credit
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Two-night midweek packages are available, starting at $189 with daily breakfast, parking and a $30 dining credit
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 410-263-7700 and ask for in-house reservations to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Not available on: March 27; May 18-22; June 25-26. Based on double occupancy. Additional adults are $20 per night. Children under 18 years of age are free. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms