By Travelzoo Staff
The D.C. in a Day bus tour takes you to all of the must-see spots in the national’s capital for half off regular prices.
Why we love it
- Tour the U.S. Capitol and enjoy a photo opp at the White House, then explore Washington D.C.’s high notes
- Climate-controlled bus helps with weather-proof planning for fall and winter visitors
- All tickets (adult, children, family) are discounted through March 1
- Buy the family package for even better savings
Valid for tours through March 1, 2014
D.C. in a Day Tour
Gray Line Tours
50 Massachusetts Ave NE,
Washington, D.C. 20002
Tel: (800) 862-1400
- Nine-hour bus tour of the nation’s capital with an experienced tour guide
Stops include the U.S. Capitol, White House visitor’s center, Smithsonian museums, World War II and Martin Luther King, Jr., memorials
Drive by the Washington Monument, National Archives, FBI Building and more
Adult tickets for $22 (reg. $45)
Child (ages 3-11) tickets are $5 (reg. $10)
Family (2 adults, 2 children) tickets are available for $50 (reg. $95)
- Tours take place every Monday-Saturday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Aug. 28. Valid only on tours Monday-Saturday. Tours must be reserved ahead of time by making a reservation with Gray Line Tours by March 1, 2014. On the day of your tour, please present your voucher at the Gray Line ticket window on the bus level of the parking garage at Union Station.
See all terms