By Travelzoo Staff
The Arlington Cemetery and Taste of D.C. bus tour saves 50% on adult and child tickets through the end of the year.
Why we love it
- The four-hour tour hits Arlington National Cemetery, memorials and more
- Visit the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and Kennedy gravesites
- See the Changing of the Guard
Through Dec. 31; tours take place every day at 1 p.m.
Arlington Cemetery Plus Taste of D.C.
Gray Line Tours
50 Massachusetts Ave NE,
Washington, D.C. 20002
Tel: (800) 862-1400
- Adult tickets are $15 (reg. $30)
- Child (ages 3-11) tickets are $7 (reg. $15)
- Admission to Arlington National Cemetery
- Stops at the U.S. Capitol Building, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, Korean War Memorial and Lincoln Memorial
- Drive by the White House, World War II Memorial, Washington Monument, Smithsonian Castle, Iwo Jima Memorial and more
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Aug. 28. Tours must be reserved ahead of time by making a reservation with Gray Line Tours by Dec. 31, 2013. On the day of your tour, please present your voucher at the Gray Line ticket window on the bus level of the parking garage at Union Station.
See all terms