By Travelzoo Staff
With this offer from Big Bus Tours, hop on and off at your leisure to explore some of the most iconic landmarks in Washington, D.C., and save 40%.
Why we love it
- These 48-hour tours are a convenient way to get the most of your time in D.C.
- Stops include the Lincoln Memorial, the White House and the Smithsonian
- Child tickets are also discounted, now $17.40
Mondays-Thursdays, now through Nov. 5
Big Bus Tours
50 Massachusetts Ave. NE
Washington, D.C. 20002
- Adult 48-hour hop-on, hop-off ticket for $34.20 (reg. $57)
Child 48-hour hop-on, hop-off ticket for $17.40 (reg. $29)
- $96 in added value with passes to a river cruise, Madame Tussauds wax museum, the National Museum of Crime and Punishment, The National Aquarium, the War Memorials Walking Tour and the Secrets & Scandals Walking Tour
The fine print
Vouchers can be used immediately through Nov. 5, 2013. Valid Mondays through Thursdays only. Hop-on, hop-off tours run daily 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Child tickets are valid for children ages 5-14. Children 4 and younger get in free. First come, first served. Tours subject to availability.
See all terms