By Travelzoo Staff
Cocktails, shopping, makeovers and lifestyle consultations can all burn through your wallet pretty quickly under normal circumstances. At Shecky's "Girls Night Out," $11 buys you all that, plus priceless quality time with your friends.
Why we love it
- Shecky's "Girls Night Out" returns to Washington, D.C., April 11 at DAR Constitution Hall
- Tickets to the 5-hour party are $11 each, more than 60% off, for Travelzoo subscribers
- Sip cocktails while browsing discounted designer merchandise and visiting beauty stations for makeovers and manicures
April 2, 2013 - April 11, 2013
'Girls Night Out'
DAR Constitution Hall
1776 D St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20006
- The five-hour party at DAR Constitution Hall starts at 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 11. Tickets are $11, regularly $30, for Travelzoo subscribers.
- "Girls Night Out" includes complimentary cocktails plus discounts on clothing, jewelry and accessories from up-and-coming designers. Beauty stations offer manicures and makeovers, and lifestyle experts are on hand to answer questions about everything from fitness to flirting.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, April 11, 2013, starting at 4:30 p.m. Present voucher at the door upon arrival at the event. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. This is a date-specific event. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after event date. Attendees must be at least 21 years of age and present a valid form of ID for admission. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.