By Travelzoo Staff
American Ballet Theatre will perform "Le Corsaire" and a Mixed Repertory program at the Kennedy Center Opera House with tickets for up to 40% off. The group is "one of the greatest classical troupes," according to The New York Times.
Why we love it
- American Ballet Theatre will perform "Le Corsaire" and a Mixed Repertory Program at Kennedy Center
- Save up to 40% on Rear and Side Orchestra seats, $33-$44 (reg. $59-$69)
- Choose from evening performances of the Mixed Repertory program (April 9-10) and an evening and matinee performance of “Le Corsaire” (April 12-13)
- American Ballet Theatre proves "why dance is not a luxury or a frill but a necessity of life" (The Washington Post)
April 1, 2013 - April 9, 2013
American Ballet Theatre
The Kennedy Center
2700 F St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20566
- Rear and Side Orchestra seats are $33, regularly $59, for the Mixed Repertory Program and $44, regularly $69, for "Le Corsaire," to the following performances:
- April 9-10 at 7:30 p.m.: Mixed Repertory Program
- April 12 at 7:30 p.m. and April 13 at 1:30 p.m.: "Le Corsaire"
- "Le Corsaire" is a dramatic, action-filled love story that centers around dueling pirates who vie for the affections of Princess Medora. The show has been staged all over the world since it debuted in Paris in 1856 and has evolved into one of ballet's most complex and exciting productions. The Mixed Repertory Program will feature Symphony in C, choreographed by George Balanchine.
- Booking Instructions
- To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Click on "Tickets," then select a performance. Choose seats from the interactive map and click "Move to Cart." Review order and click "Checkout." Log in or create an account to finish purchase. To order by phone, call 202-467-4600 and mention offer number 153943. Mobile users: The Travelzoo Test Booking Center found that this booking experience is not optimized for mobile phones. Please book through your computer or tablet or call to secure this deal.
The fine print
See booking instructions for step-by-step instructions. Additional fees of 12% apply to each order. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Photo credit: Veronika Part and Cory Stearns in Le Corsaire. Photo by Fabrizio Ferri. © 2013 American Ballet Theatre