By Travelzoo Staff
"Anything Goes," winner of three 2011 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival and Choreography, makes its way to the Kennedy Center this June, and Travelzoo subscribers can secure tickets to the show before they go on sale to the general public on April 3. According to The New York Times, the show is "musical-comedy joy."
Why we love it
- Get tickets before the general public to the Tony Award-winning musical "Anything Goes" at the Kennedy Center
- The exclusive presale includes seats for all performances June 11-July 7
- Tickets range from $39-$115 for evening and matinee performances
- The musical features songs that are now standards -- "I Get a Kick Out of You," "It's De-Lovely" and, of course, "Anything Goes"
March 28, 2013 - April 8, 2013
The Kennedy Center
2700 F St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20566
- Tickets are available for all performances during the four-week run, June 11-July 7, at the Kennedy Center's Opera House. Tickets start at $39-$45, with the cheapest tickets available on Tuesday-Wednesday and Sunday evenings and Saturday matinees.
- In "Anything Goes," a group of passengers are in for a bumpy ride and lots of romantic complications when they climb aboard an ocean liner. The musical first debuted on Broadway in 1934, and many of its songs are now standards -- "I Get a Kick Out of You," "It's De-Lovely" and, of course, "Anything Goes."
- Booking Instructions
- To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Choose a performance and click on "Tickets." Choose seats from the interactive map and click "Move to Cart." Review order and click "Checkout." Log in or create an account to finish purchase. To order by phone, call 202-467-4600 and mention offer number 153545. Mobile users: The Travelzoo Test Booking Center found that this booking experience is not optimized for mobile phones. Please book through your computer or tablet or call to secure this deal.
The fine print
See booking instructions for step-by-step instructions. Additional fees of 12% apply to each order. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.