By Travelzoo Staff
"One Night with Janis Joplin" returns to Arena Stage this June, and tickets are now more than 55% off select performances. Mary Bridget Davies as Janis Joplin "literally brings the house to its feet," according to the Washingtonian.
Why we love it
- "One Night with Janis Joplin" returns this June at Arena Stage
- Choose from performances June 21 - July 7
- All seats are $52 (reg. $99-$119) for weekday and weekend performances
- The musical is packed with Joplin hits, such as "Piece of My Heart," "Summertime" and "Mercedes Benz"
March 27, 2013 - April 5, 2013
'One Night with Janis Joplin'
1101 Sixth St. SW
Washington, D.C. 20024
- All seats are $52, regularly $99-$119, for all performances June 21 - July 7 at Arena Stage's Kreeger Theater.
- The musical follows Joplin's life and career, and features her hit songs "Piece of My Heart," "Mercedes Benz" and "Summertime."
- Booking Instructions
- To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Choose a performance date and time, and click "Purchase." (Discount already applied.) Choose seats on the interactive map and click "Add to Cart." Review order and click "Proceed to Checkout." Log in or create an account to finish the purchase. Mobile Users: Click on performance, choose "Best Available Seating" and follow the prompts to book.
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step instructions. Additional fees of $5 per ticket will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Restrictions may apply.