By Travelzoo Staff
Spend St. Patrick's Day weekend at the Kennedy Center with The Chieftains and National Symphony Orchestra with tickets for up to 50% off. The Grammy-winning Irish group will perform traditional songs and the group's many hits, such as "The Long Journey Home" and "Lullaby for the Dead."
Why we love it
- The Chieftains play the Kennedy Center this coming weekend
- Choose between two St. Patrick's Day weekend shows on March 15-16
- Orchestra seats are 35%-50% off, $35-$45 (reg. $69-$78)
- The concert will feature the Irish folk group performing with special guests and the National Symphony Orchestra
March 14, 2013 - March 17, 2013
The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
The Kennedy Center
2700 F St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20566
- Orchestra seats are $35 (reg. $69-$75) for the show on Friday, March 15, at 8 p.m. and $45 (reg. $69-$78) for the Saturday, March 16, 8 p.m. concert.
- The first part of the concert will be The Chieftains and special guests playing a variety of songs. The NSO joins the Irish folk group for the second half of the program.
- Booking Instructions
- To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Click on the "Tickets" tab. Choose a performance and click on "Tickets." Choose Orchestra seats from the interactive map and click "Move to Cart." (Discount is already applied.) Review order and click "Checkout." Log in or create an account to finish purchase. To order by phone, call 202-467-4600 and mention offer number 153187. Mobile users: The Travelzoo Test Booking Center found that this booking experience is not optimized for mobile phones. Please book through your computer or tablet or call to secure this deal.
The fine print
See booking instructions for step-by-step instructions. Additional fees of 12% apply to each order. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.