By Travelzoo Staff
Named Best Play in 2011 by the New York Drama Critics' Circle, "Good People" opens this February at Arena Stage. Travelzoo subscribers can get tickets to Pulitzer Prize winner David Lindsay-Abaire's play for 53% off to these newly discounted dates.
Why we love it
- The award-winning play "Good People" opens this February at Arena Stage
- All seats are more than to 50% off, $42.30-$49.35 (regularly $90-$105)
- Select performances are discounted, Feb. 5-20
- "Highly recommended" by the Chicago Sun-Times
Jan. 15, 2013 - Feb. 20, 2013
1101 Sixth St. SW
Washington, D.C. 20024
- Weekday performances are discounted to $42.30, regularly $90, and weekend performances are $49.35, regularly $105, for the following performances at Arena Stage's Kreeger Theater:
- Tuesday, Feb. 5 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 9 at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 10 at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 12 at 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 13 at 12 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 14 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 15 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 16 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 17 at 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 19 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 20 at 7:30 p.m.
- About "Good People": When South Boston native Margie loses her job, she reaches out to old flame Mike, a successful doctor. Margie's attempt to hit Mike up for a job takes a threatening turn when she realizes the power a secret from the past holds.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Choose a performance date and time, and click "Purchase." (Discount already applied.) Choose seats on the interactive map and click "Add to Cart." Review order and click "Proceed to Checkout." Log in or create an account to finish the purchase. There are no additional fees with this deal.