By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can watch the George Mason Patriots take on the Drexel Dragons or the Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens at the Patriot Center this winter. With this Local Deal, Reserved tickets are 45% off for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- See the George Mason Patriots men's basketball team take on Drexel or Delaware
- Reserved seats at the Patriot Center are $11, regularly $18-$20
- Games are Thursday, Jan. 31 vs. Drexel & Saturday, Feb. 9 vs. Delaware
- A limited number of premium In the Huddle seats, which include hospitality access, are available for $109, regularly $178
Jan. 9, 2013 - Feb. 9, 2013
George Mason University
4500 Patriot Circle
Fairfax, VA 22030
- Reserved seats are $11, regularly $18-$20, for the following matchups:
- Thursday, Jan. 31 at 7 pm. vs. Drexel Dragons
- Saturday, Feb. 9 at 2 p.m. vs. Delaware Fightin' Blue HensBooking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now" and click "Buy Now" again on desired game then click "OK." Enter promo code TZOO in the promo code box and click "OK," then click "Show Offer on Map." Click on map then click on blue circles to select seats then click "Checkout." Enter security check and click "Continue." Verify seat selection and click "Continue," then select delivery method and click "Continue." Log in or register a new account. Mobile users: Tap “See more ticket options” to access promo code box. See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details.
A limited number of In the Huddle seats are available for $109, regularly $178. In the Huddle seats are located directly behind the Patriots team bench, and the tickets include food and drink in the hospitality room. Hospitality passes must be picked up at will call on day of game.
The fine print
A $5.30 per-ticket fee and $5 per-order fee are additional. In the Huddle per-ticket fees are $13.60. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Everyone age 2 and older requires a ticket for entry. In the Huddle seats require George Mason or neutral clothing.