By Travelzoo Staff
The family musical "Irving Berlin's White Christmas" is closing next week at the Kennedy Center, and tickets are now nearly 50% off with this Local Deal. "For spectacle, sentimentality and nostalgia alone ... 'White Christmas' is a winner," according to the Washingtonian.
Why we love it
- Beloved musical "Irving Berlin's White Christmas" is closing next week at the Kennedy Center
- Don't miss the final week of performances, Jan. 2-6
- Orchestra seats are nearly 50% off, $49 (reg. $69-$95)
- The musical features the timeless Irving Berlin songs "White Christmas" and "Sisters"
Dec. 21, 2012 - Jan. 7, 2013
The Kennedy Center
2700 F St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20566
- Orchestra seats are $49, regularly $69-$95, for the final week of performances:
- Wednesday, Jan. 2 at 1:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 3 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 4 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 5 at 1:30 and 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 6 at 1:30 p.m.
- "Irving Berlin's White Christmas" is the story of two war veterans turned vaudeville stars, the sisters they fall for and the retired general whose upstate farm they invade at Christmastime. The musical features the timeless Irving Berlin songs "White Christmas" and "Sisters."
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Click on the "Tickets" tab. Choose a performance and click on "Tickets." Choose Orchestra seats from the interactive map and click "Move to Cart." (Discount is already applied.) Review order and click "Checkout." Log in or create an account to finish purchase. To order by phone, call 202-467-4600 and mention offer number 153187 to receive the discount. Fees of 12% apply to each order.