By Travelzoo Staff
"The Nutcracker" starring The Washington Ballet opens at Warner Theatre this month. Tickets are nearly 50% off for Travelzoo subscribers to the production The Washington Post calls "plenty sweet."
Why we love it
- Holiday classic "The Nutcracker" stars The Washington Ballet at The Warner Theatre
- Prime and Premium Orchestra seats are nearly 50% off, $36.50-$49 (reg. $71-$96)
- Choose from 7 p.m. performances on Dec. 5, 12, 18, 19
- The Washington Post calls the ballet "plenty sweet"
Nov. 24, 2012 - Dec. 19, 2012
The Washington Ballet
513 13th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20004
Tel: (202) 397-7328
- Prime Orchestra seats are $36.50-$39, regularly $71-$76, and Premium Orchestra seats are $46.50-$49, regularly $91-$96, for the following 7 p.m. performances:
- Wednesday, Dec. 5
- Wednesday, Dec. 12
- Tuesday, Dec. 18
- Wednesday, Dec. 19
- Note: The $36.50 tickets are available for the Dec. 5 performance only.
- Artistic director Septime Webre's production puts a D.C. spin on the production, which stars George Washington as the heroic Nutcracker.
If you can't attend the performances highlighted above, tickets are 20%-35% off for shows Thursdays-Fridays Nov. 30, Dec. 6-7 and Dec. 13 with promo code NUTZOO.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Select a performance and click "Find Tickets." Under the "Promotions and Special Offers" box, select a quantity of tickets and a full-price level and enter code NUTZOO in the box. Click "Find Tickets." Enter the security check word and click "Continue," then review order and click "Continue" again. Select a ticket delivery method and click "Continue." Create an account or log in to book. Additional fees of $12.50-$13 per ticket will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.