By Travelzoo Staff
For the first time since 2008, the renowned San Francisco Ballet returns to The Kennedy Center to perform Helgi Tomasson's "Romeo & Juliet." Tickets to Shakespeare's tragic love story are 40% off with this Local Deal.
Why we love it
- San Francisco Ballet performs "Romeo & Juliet" at The Kennedy Center
- Select Orchestra seats are 40% off, $39 (reg. $65-$69)
- Choose a performance Thursday-Sunday, Nov. 15-18
- The ballet company was called "one of the world's top ballet companies" by London's Sunday Times
Nov. 8, 2012 - Nov. 19, 2012
'Romeo & Juliet'
The Kennedy Center
2700 F St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20566
- Orchestra Seats are $39, regularly $65-$69, for the following performances:
- Thursday, Nov. 15 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 16 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 17 at 1:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 18 at 1:30 p.m.
- San Francisco Ballet was called "one of the world's top ballet companies" by London's Sunday Times.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Click on the "Tickets" tab. Choose a performance and click on "Tickets." Choose Orchestra seats from the interactive map and click "Move to Cart." (Discount is already applied.) Review order and click "Checkout." Log in or create an account to finish purchase. To order by phone, call 202-467-4600 and mention offer number 147330 to receive the discount. Fees of 12% apply to each order.