By Travelzoo Staff
"Million Dollar Quartet," winner of three 2010 Tony Awards including Best Musical, makes its D.C. premiere at the Kennedy Center, and Travelzoo subscribers can secure tickets to the show before they go on sale to the general public on Oct. 3. According to The New Yorker, "This show kicks ass."
Why we love it
- Be the first to get tickets to the Tony Award-winning musical "Million Dollar Quartet" at the Kennedy Center
- The exclusive presale includes all seats for performances Dec. 18 - Jan. 6
- Tickets range from $55-$120 for evening and matinee performances
- The show features a soundtrack of beloved songs, including "Great Balls of Fire," "Blue Suede Shoes" and "Hound Dog"
Oct. 1, 2012 - Dec. 18, 2012
'Million Dollar Quartet'
The Kennedy Center
2700 F St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20566
- Tickets are available for all performances during the three-week run, Dec. 18 - Jan. 6, at the Kennedy Center's Eisenhower Theater. Tickets start at $55-$66, with the cheapest tickets available on Tuesday-Wednesday and Sunday evenings and Saturday matinees.One night in 1956, Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis and Carl Perkins gathered at Sun Records and recorded what would become one of the greatest jam sessions ever. The soundtrack is a collection of rock 'n' roll classics, including "Blue Suede Shoes," "Fever," "Great Balls of Fire," "Walk the Line," "Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On," "Folsom Prison Blues," "Hound Dog" and more.
Secure your New Year's Eve plans with tickets from $86-$150. This includes a free party in the Grand Foyer after the performance with a countdown to midnight and balloon drop!
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Click on the yellow "Tickets" tab. Choose a performance and click on "Tickets." Choose seats from the interactive map and click "Move to Cart." Review order and click "Checkout." Log in or create an account to finish checkout. Fees of 12% apply to each order. Patrons can order by phone at 202-467-4600 or in person at the box office with code ELVIS. There are no fees if you order in person at the box office.