By Amanda Retzer
Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa boasts a spa that's "drenched in charm, history and one-of-a-kind service" (Arizona Foothills Magazine).
Why we love it
- Frommer's calls Sonoran Spa at Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort "excellent"
- The resort is a AAA 4-Diamond property (2009-present)
- Arizona Foothills Magazine named it Tucson's best spa in 2011
- The mag also said it offers "pure and powerful treatments"
- "Wins guests over with its jojoba- and aloe-infused treatments" (U.S. News Travel)
Oct. 21, 2013 - April 21, 2014; Sunday-Friday
Sonoran Spa at the Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa
245 E. Ina Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85704
- $89 for a massage package with bubbly, amenity use and more (reg. $194 total)
60-minute indoor or outdoor Sonoran massage
Scalp massage with Body Bliss products during the massage
Glass of Champagne
One-hour tennis court rental
Use of the resort pool and spa amenities
$119 for the 90-minute Prickly Pear Body Treatment -- including exfoliation, body mask, warm wrap and massage -- a Prickly Pear candy treat, glass of Champagne, one-hour tennis court rental, use of the resort pool and spa amenities, and complimentary parking (reg. $199 total)
The fine print
Valid Sunday-Friday during merchant's operating hours. Appointments required; subject to availability. Not valid for groups of five or more. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; a 15% gratuity based on the full value of the services provided will be added (additional gratuity for excellent service is suggested).
See all terms