By Mary Walker Baus
Save more than 40% at Miraval Resort & Spa -- a "mind-body-spirit" retreat where guests "report having 'life-changing, transformative stays'" (Conde Nast Traveler).
Why we love it
- Ranked on Conde Nast's 2013 Gold List for World's Best Hotels and Travel + Leisure's World's Best list for Destination Spas
- USA Today just named Miraval one of the World's Best Wellness Resorts
- Guests can relax by the "gorgeous three-tiered leisure pool surrounded by waterfalls and desert landscaping" (Frommer's)
- Other highlights include a challenge course with a climbing wall, Pilates studio, top-rated 18-hole golf course, on-site equestrian center, health club and two tennis courts
Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa
5000 E. Via Estancia Miraval
Tucson, AZ 85739
What's included & when
- Arrive through April 28; blackout dates apply
- $999 per person for a three-night stay in a deluxe room, based on double occupancy ($1998 for two people)
- $50 nightly resort credit per person ($150 per person total)
- All healthful meals, snacks, smoothies and nonalcoholic beverages
- Unlimited participation in regularly scheduled daily self-discovery activities from yoga and meditation to nutrition and photography
- Access to resort amenities, including the fitness center and spa
- A tote bag and water canteen
- Transfers from Tucson International Airport and valet parking
for cheap flights to Tucson.
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-232-3969 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Jan. 19-22; Feb. 14-17. Update: This deal is now sold out Dec. 27; Jan. 12; Feb. 7, 27; March 2-3. A resort fee of 20% and taxes of 15% (based on the promotional value) per stay are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. This fee covers use of the extensive variety of resort facilities and amenities such as: several pools, full gym, Wi-Fi access, newspapers, computers, yoga and meditation center, lecture classrooms, kiva, labyrinth, stables, challenge course, fitness and nature trails, and the wide range of Miraval classes, activities, lectures and special events. Based on double occupancy. Guests must be 18 years of age or older. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms