By Travelzoo Staff
Nestled in the heart of Arizona's red rock country, the Lodge at Sedona, a mission-style bed and breakfast, is dubbed "one of the more distinctive inns" by Frommer's.
Why we love it
- Save nearly 65% on a two- or three-night stay in a suite with a king bed and fireplace
- Savor unique breakfast each morning featuring "five-course affairs that can tide you over until dinner" (Frommer's)
- Stroll the inn's two acres of gardens, find your center in its meditative labyrinth or explore nearby red rock hiking trails
The Lodge at Sedona
125 Kallof Place
Sedona, AZ 86336
What's included & when
- Through Sept. 30; Nov. 18 - Jan. 31
- $249 for 2 nights in a king suite, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
- Beverages and hors d'oeuvres are served daily at 4:30 p.m.
- Passes for 2 at a local pool near the hotel
- Also available: $399 for 3 nights, daily arrivals
The lodge is 2 hours from Sky Harbor International Airport. Visit Fly.com
for cheap flights to Phoenix.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 928-204-1942 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. MT or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Aug. 30-31; Sept. 1; Nov. 28; Dec. 25, 31. A nightly resort fee of $23 per night (two-night voucher) or $25 per night (three-night voucher) is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms