By Andre Kvitka
Unwind in Southern Arizona at Tubac Golf Resort, “a lush oasis amid the dry hills of the Santa Cruz Valley" (Frommer’s) with an exclusive 45% off deal.
Why we love it
- This Historic Hotel of America dates back to 1789
- Golfnow.com calls Tubac "the perfect Arizona golf resort"
- Lounge in an upgraded 650-square-foot Hacienda King View Suite
Tubac Golf Resort and Spa
1 Ave De Otero
Tubac, AZ 85646
What's included & when
- July 16, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- $119 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, or $189 Fridays-Saturdays
- $219 for 2 nights (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals), or $299 (Thursday-Saturday arrivals)
- Includes daily breakfast and waived resort fee
- 2-night stays also include two 9-hole rounds of golf, two 1-hour bike rentals and 2 ice cream cones
The hotel was featured in the 1996 movie "Tin Cup," starring Kevin Costner.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-848-7893 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 14, 20, 27. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms