By Travelzoo Staff
"With a prime location in the enchanting Old Town district, this landmark hotel seamlessly blends historic charm with modern convenience," says Oyster.com of the Hotel Albuquerque. Travelzoo subscribers can save nearly 50% on regular pricing through Sept. 29.
Why we love it
- Getaway for 2 at Hotel Albuquerque in the charming Old Town area at nearly 50% off regular prices
- $109 per night in a Traditional King or Double room
- Upgrade to a Junior Suite for $129 per night
- Includes a $25 breakfast voucher and a bottle of wine
- Travel through Sept. 29
- Buy multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
800 Rio Grande Blvd NW
Albuquerque, NM 87104
What's included & when
- July 22, 2013 - Sept. 29, 2013
- Stay overnight any day of the week for $109 including a $25 breakfast credit, a bottle of wine and a local treasures card with discounts to local businesses.
- Guest rooms feature mountain views and complimentary wireless Internet access, and many offer private balconies. Upgrade to a spacious suite with a separate living and dining area for $129.
- “No Albuquerque hotel is closer to top tourist attractions than the Hotel Albuquerque,” writes Frommer’s. Guests can wander through the shops and art galleries of Old Town or visit nearby museums, such as the Albuquerque Museum of Art and History or the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 866-505-7829 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 26-27, 29-31; Aug. 2-3, 5-6, 8-9; Sept. 9-13, 18-21. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms