By Gia Anayas
For $59 per night, stay near many popular attractions in Albuquerque, but far enough away to take in the natural beauty of the area with a deal that saves 35%.
Why we love it
- Rooms at Nativo Lodge are decorated with cozy Native America patterns and offer city or mountain views and free Wi-Fi
- Located a 10-minute drive from The Balloon Museum and the Sandia Peak Tramway
- Guests can schedule a walking tour of Old Town, explore the Albuquerque BioPark or take a ride on a hot air balloon -- these activities are also a short drive from the hotel
6000 Pan American Fwy NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
What's included & when
- Saturdays-Thursdays through May 25
- $59 per night for a room with city or mountain views, or stay two nights for $119
Opt for an upgraded, larger suite for $139 for two nights
Two-night packages include daily breakfast
The fine print
Not available on: March 1; April 23-26; May 8-10. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 505-798-4300 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Mountain View King rooms sleep up to two people. Mountain View Double rooms sleep up to four people. Junior Suite rooms sleep up to four people. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is pet-friendly. Please click here to review the hotel’s pet policy. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms