By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers have one more opportunity to see the Tony- and Grammy-winning musical "Wicked" before its run at Tucson Music Hall ends. Additional performances during the show's last week in town are now 40% off.
Why we love it
- Catch "Wicked" at Tucson Music Hall April 2-4 before it flies away
- Save 40% on Orchestra seats
- Variety calls "Wicked" "a cultural phenomenon"
- Promo code TZOO is required; see complete booking instructions
March 22, 2013 - April 5, 2013
Tucson Music Hall
260 S Church Ave
Tucson, AZ 85701
- Seats in Orchestra Rows A-X are $55, regularly $95, for the 7:30 performances Tuesday-Thursday, April 2-4.
- Based on the novel by Gregory Maguire, "Wicked" is the story of the unlikely friendship between Elphaba, the Wicked Witch of the West, and Glinda the Good.
- Note: This show is recommended for children 8 and up. All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Click "Find Tickets" next to the valid performance of your choice. Enter code TZOO and click "OK," then click "Show Offer On Map." Choose each seat selecting the Travelzoo offer and click "Checkout." Answer the security question and click "Continue," review your order, and click "Continue" again. Select a ticket delivery method and click "Continue." Log in or create an account to enter your billing information and complete your order. Mobile users: After choosing a performance, enter the number of tickets and promo code under "Travelzoo Offer."
The fine print
A promo code is required; see complete booking instructions below. Restrictions may apply. Fees of $9.05 per ticket and $3.65 per order will apply. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees. Not valid on previous purchases. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.