By Travelzoo Staff
The Tony- and Grammy-winning musical "Wicked" will fly through Tucson this spring. Tickets to four performances during the show's run at Tucson Music Hall are 40% off exclusively for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- Save 40% on tickets to "Wicked" at Tucson Music Hall March 20-21 and 24
- Sit in the front rows of the Orchestra and get close to the action
- Variety calls "Wicked" "a cultural phenomenon"
- Promo code TZOO is required; see complete booking instructions
March 3, 2013 - March 25, 2013
Tucson Music Hall
260 S Church Ave
Tucson, AZ 85701
- Seats in Orchestra rows A-X are $55, regularly $95, for the following performances including opening night:
- Wednesday, March 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 21, at 1 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 24, at 6:30 p.m.
- The closest seats are available at the Thursday matinee.
- Based on the novel by Gregory Maguire, "Wicked" is the story of the unlikely friendship between Elphaba, the Wicked Witch of the West, and Glinda the Good.
- Note: This show is recommended for children 8 and up. All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Click "Find Tickets" next to the valid performance of your choice. Enter code TZOO and click "OK," then click "Show Offer On Map." Choose each seat selecting the Travelzoo offer and click "Checkout." Answer the security question and click "Continue," review your order, and click "Continue" again. Select a ticket delivery method and click "Continue." Log in or create an account to enter your billing information and complete your order. Mobile users: After choosing a performance, enter the number of tickets and promo code under "Travelzoo Offer." Android users: The Travelzoo Test Booking Center found that this booking experience is not optimized for mobile phones. Please book through your computer or tablet or call to secure this deal.
The fine print
Update (Wednesday, March 6 at 10 a.m. EST): Due to the popularity of this deal, only single seats remain for the Sunday, March 24 performance. A promo code is required; see complete booking instructions. Restrictions may apply. Fees of $9.05 per ticket and $3.65 per order will apply. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees. Not valid on previous purchases. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.