By Travelzoo Staff
The recent production of Cole Porter's "Anything Goes" won the Tony Award for Best Revival of a Musical in 2011. Travelzoo subscribers can see this Broadway classic from some of the best seats in the house for half off when it comes to Tucson Music Hall in November, starting at $31.
Why we love it
- Among Cole Porter's most beloved musicals, "Anything Goes" won a Tony Award for Best Revival of a Musical in 2011
- Save 50% on select performances of the Broadway classic at Tucson Music Hall
- Tickets are $31, regularly $65, for 4 performances, Nov. 23-25
Oct. 31, 2012 - Nov. 19, 2012
Tucson Music Hall
260 So. Church Ave, AZ 85701
- The Tennessean said the show is "full of campy fun, glamorous girls and tap-dancing sailors ... a near-perfect celebration of Cole Porter and the great American songbook." Secure Center Orchestra Seats for $31 (regularly $65) for the following performances:
- Friday, Nov. 23 at 2 p.m. & 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 24 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 25 at 6:30 p.m.
- In "Anything Goes," a group of passengers are in for a bumpy ride and lots of romantic complications when they climb aboard an ocean liner. The musical first debuted on Broadway in 1934, and many of its songs are now standards -- "I Get a Kick Out of You," "It's De-Lovely" and, of course, "Anything Goes."
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." Select "Find Tickets" next to applicable performance. Enter code AGZOO, then select "Show Offer on Map." Select Orchestra section and applicable seats. Log in or create a new account. Fees of $6.25 per ticket and $3.65 per order will be additional. Full-priced tickets are subject to the same fees. No refunds or exchanges.