By Travelzoo Staff
Healthy Being Wellness Center in St. Petersburg has held a strong presence in local press and publications for the past five years and has garnered the attention of athletes like gold medalist Serena Williams, who filmed a portion of her documentary at the spa. Save more than $80 and visit this buzz-worthy spot for a massage and facial for $69.
Why we love it
- Visit Healthy Being Wellness Center for a massage-facial package for $69
- The spa has hosted professional athletes like Serena Williams
- Includes an hourlong Swedish massage and half-hour facial
- Also receive 10% off all additional treatments
July 1, 2013 - Jan. 3, 2014
Healthy Being Wellness Center
7005 4th St N. Suite #3
St. Petersburg, FL 33702
- Guests will receive:
- 60-minute Swedish relaxation massage
- 30-minute facial; choose the deep pore cleansing or vitamin C laser facial, which utilizes transdermal vitamin C serum, laser light and soothing aromatherapy
- With this package, also get 10% off all additional treatments.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, July 3, through Jan. 3, 2014. Appointments are required. In the event that you cancel or reschedule with less than 24 hours' notice, one appointment will be deducted from the package (or voucher is subject to forfeiture). Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be used in 1 visit. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms