By Travelzoo Staff
Named an Editor's Pick by the Tampa Bay Times
, Mangroves has made some noise for being "an excellent place to enjoy a cocktail [or] glass of wine" while also offering "hip" food and "superior service." For $29, regularly $56, indulge in cocktails and appetizers at this recently renovated hot spot located in the SoHo district of Hyde Park.
Why we love it
- Mangroves was named an Editor's Pick by the Tampa Bay Times
- Grab drinks and apps at this recently renovated hot spot in SoHo
- This deal covers 2 cocktails and any 2 appetizers (reg. $56)
- A perfect way to get your evening started in one of the city's "top dining and drinking districts" (Times)
- It's like ordering appetizers and getting cocktails for free
April 24, 2013 - July 25, 2013
208 S. Howard Ave.
Tampa, FL 33606
- Take a seat in the space that "features a modern and sophisticated menu" and a "mammoth martini list" (Metromix), and select:
- Two cocktails, such as a grand pear martini or a glass of 2004 Louis Martini Cabernet Sauvignon (up to $14 each)
- Any two appetizers, like tuna tartare or crab cakes
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, April 25, through July 25, 2013. Closed on Mondays. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms