By Travelzoo Staff
Chalet Suzanne Restaurant and Country Inn in Lake Wales has been showered with praise since it launched its fine dining in 1931: AAA
gives it a 3-Diamond rating, calling it upscale with Old World charm, and Gayot
says it's "romantic and magical
." Two can visit this historic venue for dinner for $69, regularly $130. Plus receive a 10% discount on any bottle of wine.
Why we love it
- Frommer's says Chalet Suzanne "offers a romantic fairy tale-style ambiance"
- Guests receive any 2 appetizers and 2 entrees for $69
- The restaurant is "romantic and magical," describes Gayot
- Entrees include pan-seared sea bass, Black Angus filet and lump crab with herb butter
Jan. 2, 2013 - July 3, 2013
Chalet Suzanne Restaurant and Country Inn
4000 Chalet Suzanne Drive
Lake Wales, FL 33859
- Frommer's says the property "offers a romantic fairy tale-style ambiance that could easily rival that of Cinderella Castle." Take your pick of two appetizers and two entrees from the entire menu. Starters include options like lobster bisque and Maryland crab cakes. Entrees range from grilled buffalo rib eye to Maine lobster Newburg (excludes the rack of lamb). Update: The moon soup is no longer available with this offer.
With this offer, also receive a discount on rooms at the inn. Savings of up to 20% are available through July. Call the hotel for more information.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 4, through July 3, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made online directly on the Chalet Suzanne website or by phone (OpenTable reservations will not be accepted). The restaurant is closed on Mondays. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 20% gratuity based on the full price of the check will be required upon payment. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms