By Travelzoo Staff
Take in views of the cityscape and bay while dining at the members-only Centre Club, located on the eighth floor of Urban Centre Towers in the Westshore District. The invitation-only club exclusively offers Travelzoo subscribers a three-course dinner for two for $59.
Why we love it
- 2 can dine at the members-only Centre Club for $59
- Choose any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the full menu
- For $109, get a dinner for 4 -- that’s just over $27 per person
- Look out at views of the skyline and bay
- Travelzoo Tip: We've negotiated similar deals in over 20 cities nationwide -- makes a perfect gift for friends and family near or far
Nov. 7, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
123 S. Westshore Blvd
Tampa, FL 33609
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as lobster mac 'n' cheese ($12.25) and beef tenderloin skewers with blue cheese fondue ($10.75)
- Any two entrees, like Hawaiian Opah with jasmine rice, grilled asparagus and tropical sauces ($24.50); and seafood linguini with shrimp, clams and chorizo finished with a white wine sauce and tomatoes ($20.50)
- Any two desserts, such as chocolate fudge cake ($6) or key lime pie ($6)
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $109 -- that's just over $27 per person.
The fine print
Update: The club is closed on Saturday and Sunday. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms