By Peter Vanden Bos
Keep an eye out for bottlenose dolphins and other sea creatures roaming the waters off St. Petersburg with this deal for a half-off wildlife cruise.
Why we love it
- Also spot pelicans, egrets, herons and the occasional manatee or bald eagle
- Bring a cooler with your own drinks and snacks for the ride
- The pontoon boats feature plush seating and picnic tables
- Two pick-up locations to choose from: downtown St. Pete or Pass-a-Grille
Oct. 19, 2013 - Jan. 8, 2014
- $39 for a BYOB dolphin and wildlife boat tour for two people (reg. $80)
Cruise past Coquina Key through the Pinellas National Wildlife Refuge
Tours last 90 minutes and depart at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. daily
Begin at either the St. Petersburg Marina or Pass-a-Grille Marina
The fine print
Passengers are permitted to bring their own food or beverages on board. Reservations required; subject to availability. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Limit two voucher purchase per person; may buy two additional as gifts.
See all terms