By Travelzoo Staff
Take in "unmarred vistas of salt marsh, tree islands and winding tidal creeks" (Florida Paddling Trails Association) on kayak tours for as much as 55% off.
Why we love it
- Get the chance to spot manatees, alligators and more
- All-inclusive tours with basic instruction, gear, drinks and snacks; they're also BYOB
- Your experience is your choice, from sunset paddling to fossil finding
Sept. 8, 2013 - Jan. 30, 2014
Florida Eco Adventures
Meeting Locations Vary
Confirm When Making Reservation
Tampa, FL 33602
- For $29, choose any kayak tour of up to four hours (reg. up to $65)
- $49 for two adults (reg. up to $130); opt for a two-person kayak or two single kayaks
$15 for a child (ages 3-11; reg. up to $32.50)
Options include Fossil Hunt tour on the Peace River, including the instruction and tools you'll need to excavate your own fossils (three to four hours)
Crystal River tour, which explores the springs of Kings Bay (three to four hours)
Chassahowitzka River tour, with potential sights of alligators, turtles, manatees, raccoons and birds (three to four hours)
Friday Sunset Paddle tour (two hours)
Gear, basic instruction, water and gourmet snacks -- such as fruit, cheeses and homemade trail mix -- are provided for all tours
The single-person kayaks from Liquidlogic
double as paddleboards so you can sit, stand or kneel during the tour.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability; must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Not valid on diving trips or private tours. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 12 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. 300-lb. weight limit per person.
See all terms