By Travelzoo Staff
Reel in redfish, snook and trout in Tampa Bay on a guided fishing excursion with Hot Shot Guide Service. This four- to five-hour trip includes all the gear and a captain.
Why we love it
- Catch up to 10 species, like mackerel and trout
- 93% of past purchasers loved the trip
- Guide has more than 20 years of experience
- Captain Eli Rico will customize the trip based on where you want to fish
Aug. 14, 2013 - Dec. 19, 2013
Hot Shot Guide Service
117 Brent Circle
Oldsmar, FL 34677
- For $99 (reg. $250), embark on this half-day fishing excursion
Rod, bait and tackle, and fish cleaning
Trips take place on a 20-foot Wooldridge sport drifter, which can fish in shallow water
Take home your catch as long as they're in season and in regulation
Or for $189 (reg. $500), get this deal for two and save even more; you can also make it a group outing and get the deal for four for $349, regularly $750.
The fine print
Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required and must be made at least 72 hours in advance. Minimum of 2 people required for trips to run; your trip may be rescheduled. Limit 4 people per trip. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
See all terms