By Travelzoo Staff
“There’s a unique experience waiting for guests just inside the walls of the Suncoast Primate Sanctuary,” says The Suncoast News. For $10, regularly $21, two can spend a day with the animals at this Palm Harbor sanctuary.
Why we love it
- See more than 100 different animals, like chimpanzees or alligators
- The Suncoast News calls this "a unique experience"
- Save over 50% on admission for 2
- Makes for a perfect family outing
Aug. 19, 2013 - Nov. 23, 2013
Suncoast Primate Sanctuary
4600 Alternate 19
(aka Palm Harbor Blvd.)
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- Explore the 12.5 acres of this not-for-profit nature park and get an up-close view of more than 100 different animals, like chimpanzees, orangutans, snakes and alligators. Guests will learn about endangered species and the lives of the animals and will also receive a bag of food to feed the monkeys.
- For $20, regularly $43, make it a group activity and get the same deal for four with three bags of monkey food.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, Aug. 22 through Nov. 22, 2013. Suncoast Primate Sanctuary is open Thursday-Sunday from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Not valid for special events, special tours or group packages. Limit 5 voucher purchases per person; may buy 5 additional as gifts. Children under age 3 are free. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms