By Travelzoo Staff
Spend the day at Bok Tower Gardens, a National Historic Landmark filled with an “appealing sanctuary of plants, flowers, trees and wildlife” and a “majestic” 205-foot tower (Fodor’s
). One Travelzoo subscriber said it's a place that “everyone should see.”
For $15, regularly $29, two adults can explore nature’s beauty and get a $5 credit to the on-site cafe.
Why we love it
- Bok Tower Gardens "has been something of a local secret for years" (Fodor's)
- Includes entry for 2 adults and a $5 credit to the Blue Palmetto Café
- Home to 126 species of birds, the gopher tortoise and eastern indigo snake
- The 60-bell carillon at the Singing Tower rings every half hour
- For $20, bring the family and get admission for 2 adults and 2 kids, plus a $10 cafe credit
July 21, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
Bok Tower Gardens
1151 Tower Blvd.
Lake Wales, FL 33853
- Located centrally between Tampa and Orlando, Bok Tower Gardens is filled with acres of ferns, palms, oaks and pines and splashed with the seasonal colors of azaleas, camellias and magnolias. Click here to see what's blooming now.
- Listen up every day at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. to experience the carillon concert from the 205-foot art deco Singing Tower -- constructed of coquina and marble, and branded with a brass door.
- For $20, regularly $40, two adults can also bring along two children and get a $10 cafe credit.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, July 22, through Sept. 30, 2013. Not valid for admission to specially ticketed events, concert series or Pinewood Estate. The $15 deal is valid for 2 adults only (ages 13 and up). The $20 deal is valid for 2 adults (ages 13 and up) and 2 children only (ages 5-12). Ages 4 and under are free. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms