By Travelzoo Staff
Sunken Gardens is a "cool oasis amid St. Pete's urban clutter," according to Fodor's
, and a favorite among TripAdvisor
users, who give the botanical park a 4-star rating from nearly 200 reviews. For $8, regularly $16, two people receive admission to the gardens, open seven days a week.
Why we love it
- For $8, 2 people can stroll through Sunken Gardens with a 1-day admission
- The 4-acre park is home to koi ponds, waterfalls and a butterfly house
- For $25, receive a yearlong family membership, half off
- Good for up to 5 people, the annual pass saves as much as $15 on the first visit alone
May 22, 2013 - July 17, 2013
1825 4th Street N
St. Petersburg, FL 33704
- Formed when an area lake was drained more than 100 years ago, the four-acre garden is home to koi ponds, a butterfly house, numerous waterfalls and more than 50,000 tropical plants and flowers.
- Or visit the gardens for a full year with a family membership for $25, regularly $50. Valid for up to five people, the pass grants unlimited access to the gardens, a 10% discount in the gift shop, early entrance to special events and reciprocal admission to more than 200 gardens throughout the U.S. and Canada.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 23, through July 17, 2013. Must present voucher at ticket office to redeem. The gardens may be closed due to private events or severe weather conditions. The Family Membership is valid for up to 5 people and can be used for 1 year from the date of voucher redemption. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms