By Travelzoo Staff
Get out on the water with a three-hour private boat rental from the Boat Club by LottoBoat. For $89, a group of up to eight people can rent a boat Monday through Friday out of St. Petersburg, regularly $249. This equates to just over $11 per person with a full boat. Or, for $10 more, get the same deal on a Saturday or Sunday, regularly $349.
Why we love it
- For $89, rent a private boat Monday-Friday from the Boat Club by LottoBoat
- Rentals are 3 hours and each boat can hold up to 8 passengers
- This breaks down to just over $11 per person
- For $99, get the same deal on Saturday or Sunday, more than 70% off
- Cruise the waters from The Harborage Marina at Bayboro, on St. Petersburg's downtown waterfront
Feb. 14, 2013 - July 14, 2013
Boat Club by LottoBoat
100 14th Ave. South
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
- Hop aboard a 19- to 22-foot open-deck powerboat equipped with a stereo and some with a GPS. Cruise around the waters of The Harborage Marina at Bayboro, located on St. Petersburg's downtown waterfront. Ask about renting equipment for skiing, tubing, wake boarding and more (paid directly to merchant).
The fine print
The $89 voucher can be redeemed starting Monday, Feb. 18, through July
See all terms
19, 2013. The $99 voucher can be redeemed starting Saturday, Feb 16,
through July 14, 2013. Advance reservations are required and are subject to weather and availability. The cost of fuel is not included with this deal. Valid at St. Petersburg location only. Must be 24 or older to operate boat, and must sign waiver; a boating license is not required. See below for full terms and conditions.