By Travelzoo Staff
Cruise through Tampa Bay while piloting your own F13 speedboat
, and departing from Saint Pete Beach, named this year's No. 1 beach destination in the nation by TripAdvisor
. For $64, regularly $125.40, two people can tour Tampa Bay's sights in a caravan of boats led by one of Tampa Speed Boat Adventures
' experienced guides.
Why we love it
- For $64, 2 people can cruise through Tampa Bay on their own 13-foot speed boat, regularly $125.40
- This 2-hour experience from Tampa Speed Boat Adventures is narrated by a professional guide, who leads a caravan of ships through Tampa Bay
- Sights include wildlife like dolphins and manatees, Fort De Soto and Egmont Key
- The tour earns a perfect 5-star rating from TripAdvisor users with more than 130 reviews
Nov. 2, 2012 - Feb. 15, 2013
Tampa Speed Boat Adventures
200 Madonna Blvd.
St. Petersburg, FL 33715
- This narrated high-speed tour begins with the basics of how to drive the 13-foot speedboat. Then venture out to sea and keep an eye out for Fort De Soto, Egmont Key and wildlife including bottlenose dolphins, manatees, gopher tortoises and native birds. Tours are narrated through two-way communication systems mounted in each boat.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 2, through Feb. 15, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made at least 48 hours in advance; subject to availability and weather permitting. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays. A fuel surcharge of $5 per person will apply. Must be 18 years old or older to drive the boat. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms